Physician OpportunityPontiac, Illinois
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- Practice with one other OB/GYN physician and Certified Nurse Midwife. Lab and x-ray are on site.
- Practice is located in the medical center with the Family Birthing Center.
- Current physicians average approximately 150 deliveries per year.
- A physician with surgical gynecology skills (abdominal, lap-assisted, and vaginal hysterectomies) is desired.
- Primary OB call is 1:2 weekdays and 1:3 weekends.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center is a state-of-the-art 42-bed medical center in Pontiac, Illinois. We have been dedicated to providing the very best health care for patients and families of Livingston County and surrounding areas.
- Residents of Livingston County enjoy a slower pace of life, but have access to big city amenities within a short drive. Pontiac, located on historic Route 66, is conveniently located within two hours of Chicago to the north and thirty minutes from Bloomington-Normal to the south.
- For those who love the outdoors, Pontiac boasts some of the most beautiful parks in the state including Chautauqua Park, located on the banks of the Vermillion River, and the hardwood forest and restored prairie lands of Humiston Woods.
- For the art lovers in the community, Pontiac boasts one of the largest collection of murals in Illinois. More than 20 different murals depicting events, people and places from the town's history are scattered throughout the area.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly