Pulmonologist with Sleep Medicine
Excellent opportunity to join an established, busy and growing pulmonary and critical care private practice in San Antonio, Texas!
We are supporting recruitment efforts for a Pulmonologist with interest in Sleep Medicine to support the growing sleep programs within the Methodist Healthcare System.
Successful candidates will have a Texas license or Texas license eligible, and have an interest in sleep and be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Practice and Position Highlights:
* Large Pulmonary/Critical Care practice that provides clinical patient care and administrative oversight in the intensive care units and respiratory care department.
* Practice also includes dedicated ICU mid-level providers to provide additional care and support.
* 1:3 weekend call
* APP support Staff
With a history of success, this practice is positioned to offer an attractive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Gina Coliano, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com).
This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the national average.
Apply for Pulmonologist with Sleep Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly