Methodist Healthcare System is assisting an established, independent group with recruitment efforts for a BE/BC Nocturnist for a full-time, nights only opportunity. Fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine required.
* Join a large Pulmonary & Critical Care practice that provides clinical patient care and administrative oversight in the intensive care units and respiratory care department
* 7 on/7 off Schedule or hybrid model
* APP support Staff
* Highly compensated, including productivity bonus and a generous benefits package!
Successful candidates should have a Texas license, or eligible, and be Board Certified or Board Eligible. Robust compensation and recruitment package provided!
New grads and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply! Please submit a current copy of your CV for additional information and immediate consideration to Gina Coliano at Gina.Coliano@hcahealthcare.com.
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the national average.
About Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio
* Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
* With more than 2,700 credentialed physicians, Methodist Healthcare System provides the largest array of medical services in the region including neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, transplants, oncology and women's services. https://sahealth.com
Apply for BE/BC Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly