Emergency Medicine in Slower Paced ED in East Boston, MA
Do you enjoy working clinically but would like a calmer ED environment? Do you need a change of pace from that busy ED to caring for lower acuity patients at a competitive hourly rate? This is an exceptional opportunity for Emergency Medicine Physicians (Board-Eligible or Board-Certified) seeking full-time or part-time positions at a satellite emergency facility located in East Boston, MA. The ED is open 24/7/365, servicing lower acuity patients and providing necessary care to a largely underserved population.
* Lower acuity patients = rapid turnaround time.
* An excellent and responsive nursing and ancillary staff.
* Robust interpreter services with 24/7 access. On-site Spanish interpreter until 12am.
* Overlapping Physician coverage from 11am-9pm or 1am on given days.
* Overlapping APP coverage from 7am-12am
* EPIC EHR system
* Expanding Dragon dictation, making charting a breeze
* On-site I-STAT labs — most labs are back in 5 minutes or less!
* Day-time US imaging and all-day XR imaging, read by BMC radiologists.
* Quick and easy ED transfers for patients requiring advanced imaging/work-up/admission
* Boston Medical Center affiliation. Patients can be referred to their outpatient imaging center at any time for almost any imaging, and results are called back to you promptly.
All of this paired with a very competitive hourly rate and excellent benefits including CME funds, health, dental, pretax spending accounts, 401k with health center match, life, disability, generous staff development benefits, and excellent malpractice coverage as a Federally Qualified Health Center. A designated Medical Staff Office supports the professional requirements of physicians.
To learn more details, please contact:
Apply for Emergency Medicine in Slower Paced ED in East Boston, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly