Endocrinologist for Group Practice in the Mid-Atlantic
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated integrated health system in York, PA is seeking a full-time Endocrinologist to join a growing group practice in York, Pennsylvania. WellSpan is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
About the Practice
- Practice 100% adult endocrinology in a full-service care team model practice
- Well established practice includes a strong insulin pump program and diabetes education program
- Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle - no admissions or inpatient call.
- Potential teaching opportunities with resident (IM & FP) and advanced practice rotations
- This position offers the option for someone to champion WellSpan s program development for transgender and LGBTQ populations
- Competitive salary with signing bonus
- Medical, dental, vision & retirement plan
- Paid relocation and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include hiking, golf, a symphony and a 42-mile recreation trail for biking or running.
- Conveniently located just 40 minutes north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia
- York Pennsylvania is a family-oriented community, with excellent schools and a low cost of living.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly