University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN Physician to join our growing practice in La Plata, Maryland.
- 4 LDR s
- 1 OR in L&D plus 4 OR rooms
- L&D renovation to be completed in November for a brand new unit
- 10 beds on the floor used for postpartum, antepartum, and GYN patients
- EPIC EMR with Stork
- Group comprised of 3 OB-GYN Physicians seeking a 4th
- Hospital performs on average 850-900 deliveries per year
- L & D and continuity of care office coverage
- Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- OB Hospitalist program also on site
- Employed physician will have around five 24 hour on call shifts/ month with post call day off.
- See on average 28 patients per day in office setting
- About 4 new patients per day
- 5 office days/week and .5 OR day.
- Monday- Friday 8-4:30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance , CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
As one of the fastest-growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history. Located just outside the nation s capital, the Waldorf area offers easy access to Washington D.C., National Harbor, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Surrounded by rural roads, waterways, and hiking trails, Charles County offers adventure and work-life balance.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly