Full-time night shift BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking a full-time night shift BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician to join our team of distinguished physicians at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus (UMMC Midtown), located in the heart of Baltimore.
Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation. Our affiliation with the medical school offers physicians an abundance of academic opportunities ranging from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
Expected rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate s qualifications.
What you will find at UMMC Midtown:
- Certified stroke center
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope )
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Annual patient volume of 31,000
- 29 ED beds and 208 inpatient beds
- Magnet status awarded in 2012 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
What you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
Apply for Full-time night shift BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly