VA Maryland Health Care System (Baltimore)
1 license/50 States- 49 days paid time off annually!
As a VA Endocrinologist your opportunities are endless!
The VA Maryland Health Care System (VAMHCS), seeks a board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology to care for veterans with neurological disorders, provide care to patients in neurology clinic; Interest in medical management of transgender individuals and the supervision of postdoctoral fellows and residents from University of Maryland Medical Center.
The team consist of 3 Endocrinologists, 3 NPs, Dietician, Pharm D, and nursing staff. A typical day consist of 5-7 patients per half day clinic which includes a great quality-of- life schedule of M-F, 7:30a-4:00p or 8:00a-4:30p. The call is inpatient rotations M-F during normal duties hours and occasional phone calls after hours. A faculty appointment at the University of Maryland School of Medicine commensurate with training and experience.
- Full and unrestricted MD/DO license
- B/C Internal Medicine and B/C Endocrinology
- Interested in medical management of transgender individuals
- Must be highly motivated, team-oriented, committed to resident, student and advance practitioner education, and process improvement.
Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
Benefits: Working for the Department of Veteran Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part:
- 49 days paid time off annually including 26 days paid vacation;13 days of sick leave; 10 paid holidays
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
- up to 5% matching funds on your 401(kVA Total Compensation: VA physicians enjoy all the above-mentioned benefits which increase total compensation by an average of 39% over your annual salary.
Medical License: A clean, valid medical license from any US State or Territory is all that is required to practice medicine in a VA Federal Hospital anywhere in the nation.
Salaries: VA Physician salaries are determined by a compensation panel of physicians at the facility where you practice medicine. VA salaries are very competitive and are based on physician salaries of the local market, your experience and credentials as a physician.
Job Satisfaction: VA Physicians enjoy the luxury of practicing medicine with the latest technologies and do so with no overhead costs, staff to pay, no rent on a building and no filing insurance claims. A 40-hour work week makes this a dream job for a physician with lots of time off for family and friends.
As a modern health care facility, the Baltimore VA Medical Center offers Veterans state-of-the-art technology and clinical services. The Baltimore VA Medical Center is the acute medical and surgical care facility for the VA Maryland Health Care System and offers a full range of inpatient, outpatient and primary care services. The Baltimore VA Medical Center is in a vibrant city neighborhood on the campus of the University of Maryland at Baltimore and is within walking distance of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium (home of the Baltimore Ravens), Lexington Market and the Inner Harbor.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly