EM - Physician - Exeter Hospital
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Exeter Hospital is a 100-bed tax-exempt community hospital and an affiliate of Exeter Health Resources. The facility maintains a commitment to providing health care to the community in a competent, nurturing, and healing environment.
- Over 200 affiliated physicians on staff provide emergent, in-patient, and ambulatory care to the Rockingham County region.
- Exeter is committed to providing health care services that are innovative, progressive and focused on quality and the wellbeing of patients.
- Comprehensive health care services in breast health, birthing and reproductive medicine, cardiovascular, occupational and employee health, oncology and orthopedics are available to all.
- Interventional cardiac catheterization lab
- CT and MRI on site
- ED Volume: 36,000
- Diverse patient population with a wide range of clinical needs
- 18% admission rate
- 19% transfer rate
- Helipad outside of ED for helicopter transports to other facilities
- 19 room main ED with two designated behavioral health rooms
- Six room fast track area
- Three designated triage rooms
- State-of-the-art computer system with patient tracking and computer order entry
- Tele stroke services with Mass General Hospital
- Dragon dictation within EMR
- ED ultrasound
- EMS with 24 hours in house paramedic and ALS intercept service for the community
- Hazardous material decontamination facility
- Tele radiology for after hours
Exeter is located less than an hour from Boston and two national airports (Manchester, NH and Boston, MA), easy accessibility from NH Route 101, US Interstate 95, and the Amtrack Commuter Rail via the Downeaster.
An attractive place to live and work, Exeter boasts prestigious education systems both public and private, a community hospital, and diverse housing and workforce, creating a well-rounded and prosperous community.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
5 Alumni Drive
Exeter, NH 3833
Apply for EM - Physician - Exeter Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly