Advocate Medical Group, (AMG), a physician led/physician governed, integrated medical group of over 1,600 physicians, is seeking an OB/GYN to join our clinic located at 750 Fletcher Drive Suite 206 Elgin, IL 60123.
About this role:
- Deliveries at one hospital, Advocate Sherman Hospital, a non-profit, acute care hospital with highly skilled physicians and clinical professionals, who have provided high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate health care to the patients and communities of Chicago s Northwest suburbs for more than 125 years
- Advocate Sherman Hospital is a level II trauma center with 255 beds and has 2,400 annual deliveries
- 4-day work week including one evening until 7 p.m.
- Join two other established physicians
- In-office ultrasound and lab
- Call 1:3
- Two office locations: Elgin and Algonquin
Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs. Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, we are proud of our diversity and culture. The growing city has ready access to public transportation, diverse housing stock and a mix of commercial establishments. Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, historical museums and over 100 places of worship.
Elgin has three different golf courses, dozens of parks, sports leagues, and biking trails to choose from. It also has its own zoo and museums that are open to the public. The Fox River Bike Trail offer more than 40 miles of guaranteed fun. It runs beside the scenic Fox River in Northern Illinois alongside historic railroad lines, crossing six bridges, and passing through nature preserves and charming towns.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly