Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is a 171-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving the Greater Niagara Region.
Labor and Delivery
- Modern LDRP suites offering all spacious private rooms
- C-Section OR suite on Labor and Delivery Unit with dedicated anesthesiologists
- Newly remodeled outpatient OB/GYN office at the medical center
- Strong referral base of community-based primary care physicians and hospital owned practices.
- Our beautifully decorated suites offer private homelike, accommodations for labor, delivery and recovery all in one room. Each private room has a shower, rocking chair, sleep chair, bassinet and flat screen TV as well as advanced monitoring systems for mom and baby.
- Rooming in with Mom is encouraged whenever possible to enhance bonding and to give parents a chance to become comfortable caring for their newborns.
- Registered nurses on our maternity floor are specially trained to care for moms and babies before and after delivery and are certified in neonatal resuscitation procedures.
- Our expanded nursery is fully equipped to provide care for both well babies and babies who need extra medical attention.
- Our comprehensive lactation program includes breastfeeding classes, individual breastfeeding assistance during your childbirth stay and follow-up consultation after you return home. And, LaLeche League breastfeeding support group meetings are held here monthly.
- Call sharing with four other OB/GYNs (1:4)
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Voluntary Insurance Options
About the Area:
Western New York offers four beautiful seasons, a host of cultural and recreational opportunities and tremendous housing values. We are located 20 minutes from downtown Buffalo, about an hour from Toronto, Ontario and less than 90 minutes from Rochester. Our area is the proud home of numerous private and public universities, museums, parks, ski resorts, art galleries and professional sports teams (Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bandits and Buffalo Bisons) as well as the critically acclaimed Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra.
About the Facility:
NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.
The first hospital in Niagara to be designated a stroke center by the New York State Department of Health, we operate several satellite facilities including the Summit Healthplex, Tuscarora Health Center, primary care offices in Niagara Falls, Wheatfield, Town of Niagara, North Tonawanda and Grand Island and the Schoellkopf Health Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that specializes in short-term rehabilitation and elder care. Like the medical center itself, Schoellkopf features 100-percent private room accommodations.
Niagara Falls Memorial's Child Advocacy Center of Niagara enjoys national accreditation. Our community health advocacy efforts coupled with extensive and productive community partnerships such as the Niagara Falls Memorial Health Home make us one of Western New York's most consistently innovative providers of community based health outreach.
As one of the Greater Niagara region's largest employers, we pride ourselves on playing an active role as an economic engine and a catalyst for community growth. Since 2003, Memorial has made $62 million in capital improvements to its downtown Niagara Falls campus.
Through growth and change, we remain faithful to our core mission: Improving the health of the Greater Niagara Region with a passion for excellence.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly