Academic Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Academic Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician in Texas
A highly reputable university in Texas is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN for an academic position. This is an ideal role for an individual who desires variety through clinical work, teaching, and research.
- With only four call shifts per month, the qualified candidate will enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
- This reputable hospital features family-centered maternity care, a baby-friendly designated birth facility, and a Level IV NICU.
- This is an incredible opportunity for a physician to further his or her practice with a well-established program that has the goal of becoming a Level IV maternal care program within the next year.
- The majority of the community’s market share of OB/GYN patients choose this hospital as a trusted provider.
Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
Located in a lively college town in Texas, our practice is part of a unique community of genuine individuals who bring the concept of Southern hospitality to life. Whether you’re in the mood to relax or be active, the city has a variety of amenities to offer, including museums, parks, golf courses, wineries, and an annual music festival.
- Live in a tort reform state with no state income tax and a cost of living nearly 15% lower than the national average.
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple local and nearby universities.
- Bask in the breathtaking natural beauty, allowing for endless opportunities to explore the outdoors.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Academic Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly