Successful physician-led private practice in northern New Jersey is seeking two BC/BE gastroenterologist in multiple practice locations Edgewater, Fair Lawn and Secaucus. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a collegial environment, with a well-established patient base. Desirable call schedule with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Work with an outstanding team of medical professionals
- Part of the Hackensack University Health Network, the best hospital system in New Jersey and one of the best 50 hospitals in the nation
- Teaching opportunities with GI Fellowship
- Partnership track
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision and paid malpractice
- Medical Degree - MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Fellowship trained
- No Visas
The position(s) provide the opportunity to practice general and advanced endoscopy outpatient and inpatient gastroenterology. Candidates should have an interest in all aspects of Gastroenterology. In addition to providing highly specialized care, the successful candidates will have an academic interest in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly