Clinical Geneticist Opportunity - Southern California
The Southern California Permanente Medical Group is a strong, 8,000 physician medical group with a solid financial base, award-winning quality, and a superior electronic medical record system that has a huge potential for clinical research. Our integrated health care system enables providers to leverage unique innovations to make their practice more rewarding and allows them to evaluate the total health of their patients.
CLINICAL GENETICIST - Southern California
Join a dynamic clinical genetics department and have the support of nine geneticists and 42 genetic counselors, with expertise in dysmorphology, biochemical, prenatal, craniofacial, neurogenetics, cancer genetics and renal genetics, as well as an in-house laboratory with cytogenetic, biochemical and molecular services. Must be BC/BE in Clinical Genetics. Three years post-fellowship experience desirable.
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 60 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and partnership eligibility after 3 years
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at http://scpmgphysiciancareers.com.
The Answer to Health Care in America.
Apply for Clinical Geneticist Opportunity - Southern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly