Physician - Gastroenterology
Physician Opportunity in Gastroenterology in Eugene, Oregon
Practice inpatient Adult Gastroenterology at PeaceHealth s Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend!
Why you ll love the practice:
- Collaborative Gastroenterology team
- RiverBend serves a large catchment area
- Patient volume encompasses the spectrum of GI cases
- Call schedule 1:10
- Work-life balance
- Outpatient clinic and hospital are located within the same campus
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits, such as:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Here s why you will love Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, and the Eugene symphony and choir.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events in their stadiums.
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace Riggs or search jobs.peacehealth.org.
Contact Grace Riggs
Req Id #153619
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly