Physician - Gastroenterology
Physician Opportunity in Gastroenterology in Longview, Washington
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a talented Gastroenterologist to join our practice located at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington. Come join a practice that emphasizes work-life balance and keeps you close to the great outdoors!
Why you ll love the practice:
- Join an established team of three Gastroenterologists and a Nurse Practitioner
- 4-day work week (2 procedure days/2 clinic days)
- 1:4 call schedule (low intensity)
- 12-14 procedures/per day
- Primarily outpatient
- Adults only practice with interesting pathology (more than just scoping diagnostic)
- Interventional Radiology, Colorectal Surgery and Infusion Services (Remicade & Humira) on site.
- Support staff that is very knowledgeable and easy to work with
Why you ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens and multiple beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of over 57k, so you ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the price of nearby metros.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to participate to mission trips to El Salvador
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth Lidren or search jobs.peacehealth.org.
Req Id # 165767
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Longview community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly