General Ortho Physician
Seeking General Orthopedic Surgeon with, or without subspecialty interest, to join our group. Southeast Kansas Orthopedic Clinic is located in Parsons, KS, a beautiful community centrally located among several major metropolitan areas including Kansas City, Wichita, Tulsa and Springfield. The area is a wonderful, safe place to raise a family, with an abundance of outdoor activities. Our spacious office is located adjacent to Labette Health, an excellent hospital with a medical community representing most specialties. The hospital offers a new state-of-the-art surgery department, digital radiology including PACS, and a new outpatient rehabilitation and medical based fitness center with aquatic therapy.
- Ranked in the top 10% in the nation for orthopedic care
- Ranked in the top 10% in the nation for Joint Replacement - scoring in the top 5%
- Blue Distinction Center+ for hip and knee replacement
- Income potential in the top 10% in the nation
- Two year income guarantee
- Partnership opportunity after year one with low buy-in
- Low overhead
- Generous benefits package
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Moving allowance
- Enjoy a culturally active community with minimal traffic
- Excellent schools, both public and private
- Low cost, low stress environment in a family oriented community
- Variety of recreational activities
- With major cities within close driving distance, the possibilities are endless
If you are looking for a rewarding position with an established practice in a malpractice friendly state, please contact Jennifer Forbes, Director of Physician Recruitment, at 620-778-1462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community, Facility and Organization
Parsons is located in an area of flat plains and rolling hills in northern Labette, [LB], County. Historically, Parsons began as a railroad town and it is still a transportation hub served by the Union Pacific and highways US-59, US-400, and US-160. The city is small enough to have a strong sense of community, yet it's big enough to support an excellent school system, a childrens hands on learning center, a community college, an excellent medical center, two museums, and a wonderful park system. For metropolitan needs, Parsons has easy access to Kansas City, Tulsa, Wichita and Springfield, all of which are within 2 hours driving time. The local economy is based on a variety of elements: transportation, agriculture, light industry, services, and retail and wholesale distribution. Parsons is a leader in economic development in southeast Kansas and has a strong infrastructure with a diverse labor force.
Recreational opportunities abound including lakes, equestrian trails, walking/hiking trails, fishing, hunting, golf, water sports and biking, just to name a few.
Apply for General Ortho Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly