Employed All In-Patient Gastroenterology Opportunity to Support Busy Established Practice
Baptist Health Care, located in Pensacola, Florida is seeking to employ an all in-patient Gastroenterologist to be a part of a strong and dynamic physician enterprise! Come be a part of an employed Gastroenterology practice that includes Dr. Stephen Ziller, Dr. David Dozer, and Dr. Carol Morris, within Baptist Medical Group that will have abundant access to primary care! Our progressive health care system has recently announced the construction of a brand new, state-of-the-art main campus hospital to be completed in Summer 2023 where this position would relocate upon completion.
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians, including Primary Care, Urology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Hospitalists and many more!
Compensation Package Includes:
- Salaried Position
- Quality Bonus Potential
- Enticing Signing Bonus
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 36 Days PDO
- Health Benefits + Retirement package
- Monday through Friday; 7a - 5p
- 1 in 4 Weeknight Call - 1 in 4 Full Weekend Call
- Dedicated NP/PA to help with weekday rounding
- 10-20 patients per day
- Approximately 7 new consults per day and average of 5 procedures per day
- Employed Hospitalist program to provide admitting services
- Strong Interventional Radiology Support
- General GI, ERCP Preferred
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax!
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Home of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels flight demonstration team
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Driving distance to New Orleans (3 hours), Birmingham (4 hours), Atlanta (4.5 hours), and Jacksonville (5 hours)
- Daily direct flights to Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Chicago, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami
Apply for Employed All In-Patient Gastroenterology Opportunity to Support Busy Established Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly