Orthopedic Surgical Sports
Are you interested in joining a high quality subspecialty fellowship trained team of Orthopedic Surgeons? If these are qualities you value, consider learning more about ThedaCare, Inc., a patient centered, integrated health care system located in beautiful northeast, Wisconsin.
ThedaCare Orthopedic Care seeks a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon – Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine for our Regional Medical Center located in Neenah, Wisconsin.
A desire to perform hip arthroscopy is preferred. The surgeon will also participate in shared outreach to our surrounding communities and call. The call rotation is 1:4, with the option to choose either level 2 or level 3 trauma call.
- Fellowship trained, collegial and supportive partners
- Strong support staff including a dedicated Advanced Practice Clinician for each surgeon practice
- Two year salary guarantee, RVU based production model, generous sign-on bonus
- The practice already includes a busy orthopedic sports medicine specialist at our 2nd regional medical center in Appleton, Wisconsin as well as primary care sports medicine providers
- Strong referral base of 225 primary care providers and athletic trainers that provide service to 9 universities and numerous high schools
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgical Sports
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly