Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in Coastal Pensacola, FL
Join part of the largest Cardiology group in the Florida panhandle!
Robust surgical program looking to expand innovation in minimally invasive procedures - Strong structural & EP program (Mitraclip, TAVR, Watchman).
- Hospital employed position
- Access to 2 endovascular and open heart suites
- daVinci robotic surgical system available
- Call 1:3 with midlevel support in OR and for inpatient rounds
- Outpatient office located on same campus for easy access to hospital
- Cardiology, intensivist and interventional radiology support services 24/7
- Level 2 STEMI Center
- Support of large practice of board certified, integrated Cardiologists
- Robotic thoracic surgery, MAZE, TAVR and ECMO
- Research, clinical trials and new technology development
About the Pensacola Area:
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool, coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- An eclectic, historic downtown district surrounded by serene Pensacola Bay
- No state income tax!
- Home of the U.S. Navy's flight demonstration team, The Blue Angels
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events
- A wide array of higher education institutions and some of the best public and private schools in the entire state of Florida
- Driving distance to New Orleans (3 hours), Birmingham (4 hours), Atlanta (5 hours), and Jacksonville (5.5 hours)
- Daily direct flights to Houston, Dallas, Nashville, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami
For information about the Pensacola area, I invite you to please visit the following websites:
Visit Pensacola: http://www.visitpensacola.com/
Pensacola Beach: http://www.visitpensacola.com/landing/pensacola-beach
Downtown Pensacola: http://www.downtownpensacola.com/
Gulf Islands National Seashore: http://www.nps.gov/guis/planyourvisit/fort-pickens.htm
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in Coastal Pensacola, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly