Rheumatology | 1 Hour to Houston
Rheumatology Position – $350,000 Starting Salary
1 Hour from Houston, Texas – Over 400,000 People Live in the Region
Take Over an Existing Practice Due to an Upcoming Retirement
An established private practice in Southeast Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to take over an existing practice due to a long standing physician retiring. You will be partnering with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Private Practice – $350,000 starting salary
- Be busy from day one due to patient demand and a retirement
- Minimal competition in the region
- Infusion Center onsite
- See 15-20 patients per day in the office
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
Live in a beautiful, historic community. A great place to start or raise a family. The region offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access – 45 minutes to beach front cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17.9% below the national average – NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
Apply for Rheumatology | 1 Hour to Houston
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly