Physician - Radiology
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking a Radiologist to join its team in Cortland, NY.
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is located approximately 30 minutes northeast of Ithaca and 30 minutes south of Syracuse. Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is a 144-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care home offering a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services. The onsite Radiologist will read a broad mix of modalities, preferably including breast imaging, as well as perform light IR procedures such as biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, drainages, LPs, etc. This is a full-time, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., position with minimal weekends and NO night call responsibilities! Sub-specialty reads are shared across our group of 20+ Radiologists.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Proficiency across all modalities preferred, including Mammo and Lite IR
- This is a full-time, on-site position. Our practice includes 20 + fellowship trained diagnostic and Interventional Radiologists, covering all sub-specialties.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and an incentive opportunity. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS, PowerScribe 360
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.orgCommunity Overview:
Apply for Physician - Radiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly