Emergency Medicine | Kansas City | Full-time, Part-time and PRN openings available at HCA Midwes...
HCA Midwest Health is searching for FT, PT, & PRN Board Eligible or Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians for our 10 hospital health system in the Kansas City Metro and surrounding area. HCA Midwest Health System s emergency services are renowned in the region, with several major hospital-based emergency departments and stand alone-ERs.
Physician Requirements: Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) or Board Certified in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience
Full-time incoming candidates will be eligible to receive a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, signing bonus and relocation reimbursement. 401K and elective deferral plan are also offered along with a business expense account.
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker s Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT Kansas City
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Christa Reynolds, Physician Recruiter at Christa.Reynolds@hcahealthcare.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Emergency Medicine | Kansas City | Full-time, Part-time and PRN openings available at HCA Midwes...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly