Capital Health Medical Center is seeking a full-time, board certified urologist to join their established multi-specialty service line.
- This position entails both surgical and non-surgical treatment of urologic disease. Experience treating urological malignancies is preferred, with experience providing treatment with the da Vinci platform preferred as well.
- Join 1 other Urologist in a brand new state of the art office
- Minimal call requirements
- First in the region to offer Blue light Cystoscopy and flexible Cystoscopy, da Vinci surgical system, and ESWL services.
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees
Apply for Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly