Vascular Surgeon Opportunity
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
We are seeking a full-time Vascular Surgeon to join our team at Harlem Hospital Center.
- Provide comprehensive vascular surgery clinical care in both an out-patient and in-patient setting.
- Manage the day to day functions of the vascular surgery service
- Teach residents as core faculty in the general surgery residency program.
- Supervision of the vascular tech in the vascular lab.
- Perform clinical research in the vascular surgery division.
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Fellowship trained vascular surgeon
We offer full malpractice coverage, a 401k contribution and a competitive compensation package.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly