Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking two Anatomic Pathologists, one at Rochester General Hospital and one at Unity Hospital. Candidates should be Board eligible or certified (preferred) in Anatomic Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (preferred); fellowship training in oncologic pathology or another surgical pathology subspecialty preferred.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-four experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) pathologists supporting a five-hospital comprehensive healthcare system
- Eighteen pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital are partnered with six pathologists home-based at Unity Hospital, working together as a group committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration
- The combined Pathology annual case volumes of Rochester General and Unity Hospitals are 75,000 surgical cases and 74,000 cytology cases, encompassing a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material and surgical subspecialties
- RRH pathologists have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics in collaboration with our affiliate, ACM Global Laboratories
- RRH Pathologists also have an opportunity to serve as Instructors in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technologist Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Apply for Anatomic/Clinical Pathologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly