ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – North Florida Regional Medical Center
• 24 hour Physician coverage of 24 bed ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm/7 pm – 7 am
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
• ACGME Residency Program with Teaching Responsibilities
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 350 providers in 40 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
As Gainesville’s community hospital, North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) has continued to expand in order for more people to have access to the quality, award-winning care NFRMC consistently delivers. During 2014, the hospital opened a 20-bed behavioral health unit in response to the acute need for increased behavioral healthcare in the community. We also opened Neurosurgical Specialists of North Florida in order to provide comprehensive neurosurgical care, specifically cranial procedures. Over the past few years, North Florida Regional has undergone several expansions and is now a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving residents throughout North Central Florida.
In addition, the UCF College of Medicine HCA GME Consortium is developing community based programs to produce outstanding physicians who will meet the growing healthcare needs of our community. Together, they have opened a successful Family Medicine program in 2015 and Internal Medicine in 2016 with several new programs slated for the near future.
As the largest city in both Alachua County and the north-central Florida region, Gainesville has much to offer visitors and long-term residents alike. Home to the University of Florida and a slew of other excellent educational facilities at every level, we’re also known for beautifully preserved historic buildings, breathtaking landscapes, and scintillating entertainment. People call us one of the nation’s most livable cities for good reason! We’re a delightful hodgepodge of sports facilities, city parks, gardens, art shows, museums, food festivals, and tons of other charming quirks that you’ll have to explore and fall in love with for yourself.
North Florida Regional Medcial Center: www.nfrmc.com
Things to Do: www.visitgainesville.com
Apply for Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly