The University of Kentucky, College of Medicine is currently recruiting for the following BE/BC specialists at all academic faculty levels who are committed to teaching, patient care, and patient-oriented research: VASCULAR & INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY; NEUROSURGERY; GASTROENTEROLOGY; CARDIOLOGY (INTERVENTIONAL & HEART FAILURE); FAMILY COMMUNITY MEDICINE; PULMONARY, CRITICAL CARE & SLEEP MEDICINE, and INFECTIOUS DISEASES. These openings are located in Fayette County, Rockcastle County, and Scott County, Kentucky. We offer excellent salaries and full benefit packages. Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: Lisa Tannock, MD, c/o Michelle Zupancic, 800 Rose Street, Suite: MN150, Lexington, KY 40536. The University of Kentucky is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
More searches like this
- Cardiology Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Kentucky
- Critical Care Medicine Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Kentucky
- Family Medicine Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Kentucky
- Gastroenterology Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Kentucky
- Pulmonary Disease Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Kentucky