We are seeking a Physician driven by innovation and a focus on patient care to be a leader within our Integrated Kidney Care Division. The Physician Leader will be responsible for leading the clinical delivery of care for DaVita’s Integrated Kidney Care Program. This clinical leader will manage outcomes, develop protocols, interact with DaVita affiliated physicians, and serve as a key member.
The Physician we are seeking will be based in California and will travel throughout California supporting our model of care by leading the new business growth as well as fostering and developing our Nurse Practitioners. **Can be remote based outside of CA but must be willing to travel and to obtain CA MD**
This role is critical to the success of our model of care and is a driving force for our positive clinical outcomes.
In this role you will partner with DaVita executives and our leading physicians in ensuring we are meeting our goals and helping to envision our future.
This is a dynamic role with an opportunity to develop new models of care and strengthen clinical focus of patient care.
This Physician Role Will:
- Play a significant role in the evolution of the business and operations aspects of our entire NP program within DaVita Integrated Kidney Care.
- Support the multi-state expansion for all clinicians within the DaVita Integrated Care
- Interacts with other programs and businesses, positively influencing our NP patient care continuum.
- Assist in compliance policy implementation and other aspects as identified.
- Serves as a SME, and source for information.
- Facilitates interactive forums with NPs; drives practice development and mentorship amongst all DaVita Integrated Kidney Care teammates.
- Rounds with DaVita Integrated Kidney Care teammates and NPs.
- Participates in creating/reviewing educational content
- Provides/supports regular education for NPs in structured format (webex)
- Travel- 30% of the time. *may increase if based outside of CA*
- Licensed MD in CA (or willing to obtain license)
- Experience in any of the following: Primary Care, Nephrology, Internal Medicine, or Hospitalist
- ** This opportunity is remote and can be based anywhere in the US as long as one is open to travel to the CA market, this may increase the % of travel. **
DaVita Integrated Kidney Care is at the center of DaVita’s strategy for the future and our commitment to provide integrated care to one of the most medically complex patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
Interested in Learning more? Please feel free to reach out to us Directly- Nichole.Buehler@DaVita.com or by phone(call or text): 561-806-3926.
Apply for Physician Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly