Academic Maternal Fetal Medicine in Capital City of West Virginia
The Department of OB/Gyn at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center of West Virginia University, Charleston Division, is recruiting an additional full-time non-tenured faculty member to join our academically oriented Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division.
Job Requirements are:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- BC in OB/Gyn and BE/BC in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Proficient in Obstetrical ultrasound and prenatal diagnosis
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Fellowship stipend
- 24-hour In-house Neonatologist in Level III NICU
- Only free standing Women and Children’s Hospital in the State
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Academic rank and salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Culturally diverse community with amenities of a metropolitan area
- Family friendly environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Exceptional schools
Create your legacy while serving, educating, learning and making a difference from your very first day.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Academic Maternal Fetal Medicine in Capital City of West Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly