WA Facility Seeks a Temporary Orthopedic Surgeon
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be ER call coverage and you will see 6 - 14 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active WA state license.
Are you interested? Give CompHealth a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: ER call coverage
- Caseload: 6 - 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for WA Facility Seeks a Temporary Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly