Locums Emergency Medicine Physician Is Wanted in KS
A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kansas. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 10,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment starts.
Are you interested? Give CompHealth a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 10,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Emergency Medicine Physician Is Wanted in KS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly