OB/GYN Faculty Position and Private Opportunity in New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with ample opportunities to receive additional incentive-based compensation. Benefits include full medical and dental, life insurance, a retirement plan, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance. Come live and practice in New York, NY. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality-of-life schedule
- Clinic and call shifts
- Opportunity for leadership
- Academic affiliation
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Private practice and hospital-based opportunities
- Excellent communication and bedside manner required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Faculty Position and Private Opportunity in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly