Trauma Neurosurgery Opportunity - Fargo ND
- Position Type
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Trauma Neurosurgeon to join its team in Fargo, ND. Join a practice of 8 neurosurgeons and 8 advanced practice providers in a rapidly growing, high volume practice. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a regional referral center with a large catchment area.
- Schedule of 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, neuro-intensivists, general trauma surgeons, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents
- Serving 1 Million patients over 140,000 square miles across ND and MN. Metro area population is 240,000
- Practice in a new, $494 million state-of-the-art hospital, with 4 neurosurgical operating rooms
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Currently provide neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a three-state area
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Apply for Trauma Neurosurgery Opportunity - Fargo ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly