Anesthesiologist Need in New Hampshire
This position offers a competitive compensation package with large bonus potential. You will also receive medical benefits, 246 hours of PTO per year, relocation assistance, a sign-on, 1 week CME time with stipend, partnership potential, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in an area that is a great place to live, work, and play. This town is conveniently located in the seacoast area of New Hampshire and is within close proximity to Boston. Here you will also enjoy having no state income taxes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No state income taxes
- Competitive compensation with large bonus potential
- CME with stipend
- 246 hours of PTO per year
- Great case exposure
- Safe neighborhood and great schools
- Close proximity to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Anesthesiologist Need in New Hampshire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly