Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Opportunity in California
This position offers a shareholder potential after 3 years and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Pasadena is a colorful multi-cultural community only minutes from Downtown Los Angeles via the Pasadena Freeway or the Metro Gold Line. This is a sunny and exciting place to that is home to the Rose Parade, Rose Bowl, Cal-Tech, JPL, Huntington Gardens and Library, many museums, and playhouses and theaters. The local private schools rank among the best in California as do the public schools in nearby San Marino, South Pasadena, Arcadia, and La Canada.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Shareholder potential after 3 years
- Successful and growing private practice
- Looking for a 6th OB/GYN
- 4-day work week and an on-call schedule
- Work out of 1 hospital with a level 3 NICU
- See an average of 18 to 25 patients per day
- 24-hour in-house OB anesthesia
- High-Tech practice minutes from Downtown Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Opportunity in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly