Obstetrics/Gynecologist Opportunity in South Florida
They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. The ideal candidates will be bilingual in English/Spanish, and who uses a robot or would like to be trained. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Florida medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity offers medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, 1 week of CME time, and a 401k retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in the greater Miami, Florida area. This city has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the greater Miami area is a dream come true.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership after 3 years of employment
- Take 2nd call to nurse midwife
- Be off post call day
- Robotics available
- Level 2 and 3 NICUs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- South Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecologist Opportunity in South Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly