NM Facility Is Seeking a Locums Pulmonologist
A New Mexico facility is in need of a locum tenens pulmonologist to assist with their program while they recruit a permanent provider. The clinic hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and the covering physician will see an average of 16 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active NM state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for NM Facility Is Seeking a Locums Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly