Medical Director for Acute Rehab Hospitalists Needed in West Virginia College Town
- Position Type
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options. One is an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical director
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Flexible/autonomous weekday hours
- Average 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Earning potential more than $300k
- Desirable West Virginia College Town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Medical Director for Acute Rehab Hospitalists Needed in West Virginia College Town
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly