Nighthawk Radiology In NYC
Nighthawk NYC is a Radiology practice designed to provide overnight Radiology coverage for NYC Health + Hospitals – the largest public health system in the country.
New York City Health + Hospitals is seeking full-time fellowship-trained Emergency Radiologists to provide clinical services for ER and IP Service at all New York City Health + Hospitals facilities, including Lincoln, Metropolitan, Harlem, Coney Island, Jacobi, and North Central Bronx Hospitals etc.
Opportunity exists to work jointly with faculty neuro-radiologists, neurologists, orthopedists, and other medical/ surgical specialists.
The applicant must have a balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. The applicant should be academically oriented and able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents. Eligibility for faculty appointment with affiliated academic partners.
The work schedule for this position involves a three week rotation, working 7 straight days followed by two weeks off.
Academic Job Requirements:
- Teaching and supervising residents
- Conduct educational lectures and seminars
- Participate in interdepartmental conferences
- Participate in scholarly activities as outlined by the Radiology RRC
- ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship training in Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Ability to read CT, MRI, CR, and Emergency Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Applicants with multiple fellowships are encouraged to apply
- Advanced Fellowship Training
- Research Experience
- Experience in high volume setting preferred
We offer full malpractice coverage, a 401k contribution and competitive benefits packages!
Apply for Nighthawk Radiology In NYC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly