Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed Southern Indiana
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Earning potential more than $300k
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Flexible hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- 2 hours from Louisville, KY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed Southern Indiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly