Non-Traditional Hospitalist with Partnership in Southern California
This is a partnership-track opportunity after 2 years and offers excellent income potential for hard workers. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in sunny Southern California. This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation. You will love calling it home.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join a successful, private pulmonary group rounding on their patients
- Hard work will yield high income, great incentives
- Partnership track in 2 years
- Day position, M - F with shared weekends
- Excellent benefits with 4 weeks PTO
- Physicians have a lot of autonomy
- Relocation assistance with 1st month's rent paid
- 33 miles from Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Non-Traditional Hospitalist with Partnership in Southern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly