Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed near Little Rock, Arkansas
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
Come live and practice in this friendly suburb of Little Rock. The area is a cultural, economic, government, and transportation center within Arkansas and the South. Cultural institutions are in Little Rock, such as the Arkansas Arts Center, the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. In addition, you will find great hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreational opportunities.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Desirable Little Rock, Arkansas location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed near Little Rock, Arkansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly