Locums Hospitalist Is Wanted in New York
We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule consists of ICU rounding and you will see 14 - 18 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The covering physician must have a NY state medical license.
Are you interested? Give CompHealth a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: ICU rounding
- Caseload: 14 - 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Procedures preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Hospitalist Is Wanted in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly