Hospitalist Is Wanted for Locums Coverage in MT
A Montana-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of rounding and call coverage and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS and PALS certification. CompHealth can help you obtain a MT state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Rounding and call coverage
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Procedures: Full-range inpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist Is Wanted for Locums Coverage in MT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly