Gastroenterologist - UPMC Pinnacle
Gastroenterology Position in Southeast Pennsylvania
UPMC Pinnacle, located in Southeast Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing gastroenterology team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to adult patients in the southern region including Hanover and York.
UPMC Specialty Care Gastroenterology Associates is a group of five physician providers and seven physician assistants. Our providers are all board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with fellowships in Gastroenterology.
About the Position:
- Provides management of digestive disorders in adult patients in the UPMC Pinnacle Hanover and York markets
- Provides diagnosis, treatment, and surgery procedures for digestive disease
- Offers the following procedures:
- Hemorrhoid Energy Therapy (HET) Procedure
- Hemorrhoid Ligation
- Solesta Treatment for Fecal Incontinence
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- Infusion suite at York office
- Call 1:6
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Attractive compensation package
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonus
Visit UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers or click here.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/q52r7kbccjbw72fj
Apply for Gastroenterologist - UPMC Pinnacle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly