Physician - Critical Care - Intensivist Job in Harlingen, TX
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Critical Care physician with additional training or experience within Neurocritical Care to join our team in Harlingen, TX (South Texas/Rio Grande Valley). Valley Baptist Physician Network (VBPN) is comprised of 75+ providers, 15 FP residents, and 100+ support personnel. Valley Baptist Medical Center – Harlingen has a Medical ICU, Neuro ICU, Surgical ICU and CCU.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – available immediately
- VBMC-H has a 16-bed medical ICU, 8-bed CCU, and 10-bed neuro/trauma ICU
The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in Texas, is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as “Texas’ Topical Playground”, we are located a short 40-minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round, semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax/Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools & affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opened in the fall of 2016
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, and boating
Rio Grande Valley, with a population of 1.3 million people, includes three major cities (Harlingen, Brownsville and McAllen). VBMC-H service area is 300,000 and VBMC-B service area is 200,000. Each city has an international airport with most flights connecting in Houston or Dallas.
Candidates must be BE/BC and eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Texas.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Critical Care - Intensivist Job in Harlingen, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly