Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lodi, Ohio!Facility Information
Lodi Hospital, a critical access hospital, offers a comprehensive range of services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, outpatient surgery and a full range of diagnostics, rehabilitation and physical therapy, as well as acute and skilled care. As a member of the Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Lodi Community Hospital helps inspire a community of caring persons committed to health and healing. We passionately pursue excellence in medical education and lifelong learning for ourselves and the communities we serve. This unparalleled commitment will assure superb outcomes, extraordinary service, and exceptional performance.
EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PROFILE
- 11,000 volume ED
- 12 private treatment rooms
- 24-hours of physician coverage (12 & 24 hour shifts)
- Backup coverage
- Specialty telemedicine and STEMI Rendezvous services
- EMR Picis ED Pulsecheck
- Board Certified / Board Eligible; Emergency Medicine Residency trained physicians
- 25-bed, non-profit hospital
- AGMC residency program rotations within all departments
- One of eight MedFlight bases on hospital grounds
- Consistently awarded the prestigious Press Ganey Associates Summit Award for having 95% or greater patient satisfaction
- Within 30 minutes of Akron & Canton, OH
- Centrally located between Ashland University and Akron University
- Country village community with farmers markets, concerts and craft shows
- Small town atmosphere with influence of the Cleveland/Akron area
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly