EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
Visit us at Booth 30 during ACOEP 2018 Scientific Assembly and talk with our physician leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
- FT Employed position
- 120 Hours is considered FT
- Offering Full benefits, 401K Match, Business expense re-imbursement account, sign on bonus, annual retention bonuses
- Wright Memorial Hospital
- Annual volume:6,500
- 7 Bed ED
- 24 hours physician coverage ( Can work 12 & 24 Hour shifts)
- EMR is EPIC
Trenton is a city in the county seat of Grundy County, Missouri. Population is about 6,100. City claims to be the largest producer of Vienna sausages at its biggest employer ConAgra foods plant. Good schools, golfing, hunting. Within 95 miles of Kansas City. 140 miles to Des Moines, IA.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly