Pain Management Physician
Parkview Health located in Fort Wayne, Indiana is seeking a fellowship trained Pain Management Physician to join our growing team. At Parkview Health Pain Management, "We do pain RIGHT!"
- Our team is focused on improved function of life and returning patients to normal activities with less focus on narcotic therapy.
- We believe in open, honest communication with our patients and desire to improve safety and effectiveness of pain treatment
- Currently we have two physicians, a pain psychologist and six Advanced Practice Providers
- Within the past year we experienced tremendous GROWTH and are projected to continue increasing in the next five years!
As an employed physician with Parkview Health, you will receive an EXCELLENT benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region's largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants. Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here
Apply for Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly